New website design

Oops – further tweaking unfortunately required that I re-start the poll, and a few votes already cast were lost. Sorry!

How do you like it? Vote in the poll on top of the right hand sidebar.

Comments

comments

10 Responses to New website design

1. Anonymous February 14, 2009 at 10:03 pm #

Wow, the new comments box rocks.

2. cactusflinthead February 14, 2009 at 11:11 pm #

Sarcastic reply here

3. whiskeydent February 15, 2009 at 10:48 pm #

Good grief, a one-eyed senior citizen could do a better job than…Oh wait. Never mind.

4. FUBAR February 15, 2009 at 11:05 pm #

Whiskeydent – one more comment like that, and you’re off the Christmas card list. In case I ever get around to sending such things some year.

5. Anonymous February 17, 2009 at 2:36 am #

I think you should have left off the “dog’s butt” option because Nick has a pretty sweet ass. Lower the bar.

6. jolie February 18, 2009 at 6:14 pm #

I’ll vote for the new version but could you please fix the comments view? if I click on the comments, 1 of 3 times the whole middle column goes blank. maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t have that problem with your old page.

and what IS it with change these days anyway??

7. FUBAR February 18, 2009 at 7:23 pm #

Jolie – I haven’t had that feedback from anybody else regarding the comments view, and the template has been tested on IE, Firefox, and Safari pretty extensively.

One possibility: are you on IE version 6.x? I do know from things I’ve read that this particular version is pretty buggy. If you’re using that version, you have far more reasons to upgrade than just this site. If you’re not – I sure don’t know what to tell you, I have gotten no feedback that others are experiencing this issue.

Anybody else having this problem?

8. Texas Website Design October 6, 2011 at 12:12 pm #

We are upset in addition you mastered this specific subject. It isn’t really typically My partner and i locate net internet site with wonderful content like yours. I will take note your current give food to to keep up up-to-date with your hereafter improvements. I like it and carry out keep on the very good function.

9. Texas Website Design November 8, 2011 at 12:15 pm #

Its hard to find the quality information, but I would like to appreciate you for sharing the quality information with us.

10. Texas Website Design November 21, 2011 at 9:55 am #

Useful information and facts. Blessed people I uncovered your online site mistakenly, together with I’m stunned the reason why this particular chance wouldn’t were held upfront! My spouse and i bookmarked as their favorite this.