Tom DeLay finally confesses!

He finally came clean:
“I’m insane or stupid, I can’t figure out which.”

Help Tom DeLay figure out which he is:
Tom DeLay is insane
Tom DeLay is stupid
pollcode.com free polls

Comments

comments

8 Responses to Tom DeLay finally confesses!

1. Lee October 7, 2009 at 1:41 pm #

As with too many internet polls, yours is flawed: You don’t offer the choice of “both.”

2. FUBAR October 7, 2009 at 1:42 pm #

good point. And other than that, the effort would be perfectly scientific?? :)

3. whiskeydent October 7, 2009 at 3:23 pm #

So his feet broke down. Should we now call him Tom DeCay?

4. Mean Rachel October 7, 2009 at 3:51 pm #

I’d prefer “evil.”

5. FUBAR October 7, 2009 at 3:55 pm #

MR, yeah me too, but that wasn’t among his choices. Oh wait, did you mean specific to him, or was that just a general preference statement? :)

6. Mean Rachel October 8, 2009 at 12:47 am #

Okay, I went ahead and voted for stupid because he can’t figure out whether he’s insane or stupid. Limiting his options to those two choices is neither smart nor accurate. It is not an “either/or” situation, but more of a “this and that” sort of thing. For example: “Stupid and insane and some other things that they’d edit out of an ABC broadcast.”

Have I over thunk this?

Good.

7. FUBAR October 8, 2009 at 1:14 am #

MR:

Countless ions ago, when a spark of static electricity interacted with the primordial ooze, prompting a chemical reaction and creating perhaps just a single molecule of the enzyme which is the precursor of life itself on this planet, that static electricity had no understanding of the mammoth eventual implications of that original seemingly-small action.

Similarly, when a butterfly gently flutters his wings on the West coast beach of Africa in just the right way, creating the immeasurably slight breeze which wafts into the upper level low pressure system, and fueled by the summer heat eventually builds to a massive killer hurricane, the butterfly has no way to know the colossal forces it brought to bear by an unnoticed and seemingly-insignificant event.

Kind of like me posting DeLay’s quote and the poll this morning, on a whim. But no, I wouldn’t go as far as saying you over-thunk it. :)

8. cactusflinthead October 8, 2009 at 1:45 am #

what she said.
    Tom DeLay is dumber than a box of rocks and meaner than an acre of rattlesnakes.