As Sarah Palin brings her book tour to Texas today, Letters From Texas thought this might be as good a time as any to remind you pesky commie pinko reporters about The Official Sarah Palin Book Tour Media Guidelines:
1. if you’re a foreign reporter, you’re not invited.
2. if you’re a reporter who doesn’t speak English, don’t bother showing up.
3. if you dare speak to Sarah Palin, you are commanded to address her as “Governor.”
4. on the above issue of speaking to Sarah Palin, you won’t be speaking to Sarah Palin. In the event that you want to try to speak to Sarah Palin anyway, your request for an interview must first go to her publicist.
5. if you’re recording audio…oh wait – you’re not allowed to record audio.
6. if you want to shoot video, you’re only allowed to shoot the first 10 minutes of the event, without audio.
You think I’m kidding don’t you? Guess again.