Rick Perry has never made more sense

[h/t: Mark McKinnon]

Comments

comments

10 Responses to Rick Perry has never made more sense

1. Mule Breath September 25, 2011 at 9:18 pm #

Before watching the video it was in my mind that there was an unnecessary adverb in your heading, but I now see that you aremore correct that anticipated.

BTW, this will be stolen and used next Sunday for my Funnies feature.

HT, fubar

2. Edith Ann September 25, 2011 at 10:58 pm #

I have to complain that you did not provide adequate warning about this clip.

If my computer goes on the fritz because it has iced tea spewed all over it, I am blaming you.

And for the record, I nearly peed my pants.

HILARIOUS!

3. FUBAR September 25, 2011 at 11:10 pm #

Edith Ann – I respectfully decline to take any responsibility whatsoever for your multiple liquid control issues. However, if you persist in lodging this complaint, the Letters From Texas Worldwide Headquarters Complaint department regular hours are from 6 am – 6:01 am, Eastern Time, only on the 6th Sunday of the month, for the convenience of you, the crap-reading public.

4. angela September 25, 2011 at 11:55 pm #

This is my first visit to your blog. I don’t know if I’m coming back because I laughed so much at that video I scared the dog and he peed all over the rug. I have to decide if howling laughter is worth dog pee on the floor.

Uuummm. I watched the video again.

Okay, I’ll take the dog out before I come here again.

5. SueN. September 26, 2011 at 1:41 am #

This is how all of Perry’s speeches should be delivered from now on.

Come to think of it, the entire GOP ticket should do this …

6. Anonymous September 27, 2011 at 7:58 pm #

took me 10 minutes to quit laughing. I slobbered all over my keyboard, I was laughing so hard.

7. FUBAR September 27, 2011 at 8:01 pm #

There sure seem to be a lot of liquid mishaps associated with this post. Thank goodness there is no indication that the solids haven’t yet weighed in.

8. Anonymous September 27, 2011 at 8:18 pm #

The solid is in the video

9. Anonymous September 28, 2011 at 2:14 pm #

Try BLR’s ‘Everybody Poops’ video.

The solids will move.

10. Anonymous September 29, 2011 at 12:44 am #

I can barely stop laughing enough to type this!