Weird campaign videos on parade (updated)

Everybody seems to be ripping on Herman Cain today over a really odd video featuring a guy smoking a cigarette and explaining why he supports Cain. So yeah, the guy’s smoking a cigarette. And he introduces himself as an employee on Cain’s campaign. I’m guessing most of Herman Cain’s staff, and a clear majority of his family, support Herman Cain.

The more I talk about it, the more odd it seems to me, and the more I want to join in the ripping of Herman Cain for the video.

Except that I’d already seen this video for Rick Perry.

Suddenly the Herman Cain “America needs a smoke break” video seems completely normal.

Update: now Colbert’s getting him some.

Comments

comments

7 Responses to Weird campaign videos on parade (updated)

1. Edith Ann October 26, 2011 at 2:58 am #

Hilarious!!!

Stealing…

2. Anonymous October 26, 2011 at 4:51 pm #

Terrifying and repulsive–I need to buy stock in “Depends” because I’m gonna pee my pants–I can’t say from fear or laughter!!

3. Lynne October 26, 2011 at 7:42 pm #

So the bimboy has some bimbettes…who’s surprised? That was ridiculous…like Rick Perry.

4. Anonymous October 26, 2011 at 9:29 pm #

Fatties for Rick Perry

5. DotO MI October 27, 2011 at 2:21 am #

I think I’ve figured out the Cain commercial. He’s going after all the people who are tired of being told they can’t smoke in various places.

6. Anonymous October 27, 2011 at 4:17 am #

The smoking man in the Cain Vid, his campaign manager Mark Block, has been banned from Wisconsin politics for 3 years. That is right, guilty of election fraud – I know you are shocked.

Oh, and he spent the last 10 years working as the director of Americans for Prosperity, which coincidentally enough, is heavily funded by (drum roll here), the tobacco industry. But I am sure that this is just a coincidence.

7. Lee October 27, 2011 at 1:29 pm #

Wow, I’ve never been so un-aroused while looking at boobs.